III. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Please provide only the requested documents (Proposal will not be submitted to Rotary Club of Baton Rouge Grant Committee if any requested documents are missing). Please submit only PDFs or word documents.
1. Names and qualifications of persons responsible for carrying out the program/ project.
2. Project/ program budget and budget narrative. Income sources (pending or approved), in-kind contributions; and all budgeted expenses must be included.
3. Financial statements, including the organization's operating budget, balance sheet, statements of support, revenue and expenses for the last completed and current fiscal year. Schools should contact the Grant Director in the Central office for customary documentation.
4. A current board-approved Strategic Plan or equivalent for schools if available and relative to the grant project/ program.
5. List of Board members or school advisory body, the principal occupation of each member, and years served and rotation schedule.
6. Letter or resolution from the Board of Directors/ Advisors or School Official authorizing the funding request and agreeing to implement the program/ project if funded.
7. Copy of organization's 501 (C)(3) the Internal Revenue Service's tax-exemption letter or a copy of the fiscal agent's 501 (C)(3) tax-exemption letter. Schools should contact the Grant Director in the Central office for customary documentation.
8. If the applicant is not a school, list the names of organizations in your area doing similar work. Please note that collaborations are strongly encouraged.
9. If collaborators are involved, a copy of the agreement or a letter from your partner organization(s), defining how they will contribute to the project or your organization. Keep in mind that general support letters do not provide sufficient evidence of partnership.